$50 AMEX GIFT CARD GIVE AWAY!
Monday, March 22, 2010 5:30:19 PM
BETWEEN NOW AND MARCH 31, JUST LET US KNOW WHAT YOUR FAVORITE NATURAL FOOD IS AND YOU COULD WIN A $50 GIFT CARD! What is a natural food? A food with ingredients you can read. And pronounce. And NO PRESERVATIVES! Foods like your mom or grandma used to serve. It can be organic, but it doesn't have to be! (If you can't figure out a product, just surf this site. You'll find plenty of suggestions.)
We know you LOVE natural foods foods without all those nasty additives and preservatives, right? And isn't it about time that the world realizes that it doesn't have to just be fruits and vegetables in order to be natural? Well, now is your chance to tell us and everyone else about your favorite natural product.
1) Add your comment to the bottom of this post. You can enter up to once a day. Make sure to check back on APRIL 1st to see who the winner is. We will POST your name and you need to EMAIL US your address for your gift card (info-at-onlynaturalfood.com).
2) Add us to your blog roll and let us know by emailing us the name of your blog to info-at-onlynaturalfood.com
3) Become a fan of our FACE BOOK PAGE.
4) Write a blog entry about our site. A blog entry is defined as included ina paragraph of text (at least 2-3 sentences) with a clickable link to the contest post. Please email us a link of your entry to info-at-onlynaturalfood.com.
You can enter multiple ways, but only once per day!
GOOD LUCK! We can't wait to hear from you.
- Contest are open to US residents, 21 years of age and older unless otherwise noted or prohibited by your state.
- Selected winners must provide a valid mailing address and phone number, excluding P.O. boxes.
- This contest ends on Friday March 27, 2010
- Winners are notified by email and must claim their prize within 48 hours (noted on email time stamp) or a new winner will be selected in a live drawing.
- Only Natural Food cannot be held responsible for lost, damaged or undelivered prizes.
- Winners will be selected from a random drawing