Organic Zesty Garlic and Broccoli Fritatta
Calorie: 147, Proteins: 9.40 g, Total Fat: 10 g, Fiber: 1.10 g.
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Put a small amount of MarDona Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil in pan with broccoli and garlic, and a small amount of salt.
3. Cook and roast in oven for about 15-20 minutes.
4. Place a small amount of MarDona Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a pan and sauté onion over medium-low heat. Remove from pan once the onion is soft, or about 5-10 minutes.
5. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
6. Place 1 Tbsp MarDona Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a skillet and heat over medium heat.
7. Beat the egg , 4 egg whites, and 2 Tbsp. of the Parmesan Cheese together and salt and pepper as desired in a small bowl.
8. Once oil is heated, place the beaten eggs and cheese with the vegetables, and stir. Place entire mixture in skillet.
9. Change the heat to medium-low, and cook for 10 minutes, or until bottom appears set. Do not touch the mixture while cooking.
10. Place the leftover 2 Tablespoons of Parmesan Cheese on top, and move into preheated oven.
11. Bake about 10-15 minutes until top is set.
12. Let cool, cut into pieces, and enjoy!