Organic Mashed Cauliflower
Calorie: 69, Proteins: 3 g, Total Fat: 4 g, Fiber: 3 g.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Wash and cut the head of cauliflower into florets.
3. Steam cauliflower florets until tender, and then transfer to a pot or bowl.
4. Mash cauliflower with 2 ounces of Organic Valley Organic Cream Cheese, 1/4 cup Organic Valley Organic Sour Cream, 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder, 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder, and salt and pepper as desired.
5. Place in an oven safe baking dish, cover, and bake in preheated oven for about 20 minutes.
6. Let cool slightly, then enjoy!