Calorie: 299, Proteins: 25 g, Total Fat: 14 g, Fiber: 5 g.
1. Cook Organic Prairie Ground Turkey Chub and Organic Prairie Italian Pork Sauce with garlic in onion in a large pan until brown. Drain any remaining grease.
2. Add the chopped tomatoes and tomato sauce and bring to a boil.
3. Lower the temperature of the pan, and simmer ingredients for about 30 minutes uncovered, stirring every so often.
4. Preheat the oven to broil.
5. After washing the eggplants, peel and then cut into thin slices vertically. Then cut horizontally to form squares of about 2 inches each.
6. Place eggplant squares on an ungreased pan in the preheated oven. Broil in oven for about 8 minutes, with oven door slightly open, until eggplant is soft.
7. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
8. Grease a large, oven safe pan.
9. On the side, combine both mozzarella and parmesan cheeses in a bowl.
10. Place a layer of eggplant in pan, followed by tomato sauce/meat mixture, followed by cheese. Continue layering until all of the tomato sauce/meat mixture is used up, and finish with eggplant on top. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
11. Bake in preheated oven for about 35-45 minutes.
12. Allow to cool slightly, serve, and enjoy!