Pleasing Peanut Butter Bites
Calorie: 48, Proteins: 1 g, Total Fat: 2 g, Fiber: 0 g, Sugar 3 g.
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Spray non-stick cooking spray on oven-safe cookie sheets.
3. Combine applesauce, brown sugar, sugar, peanut butter, flour, egg, salt, vanilla extract and baking soda in a large bowl. Mix well.
4. Roll dough into uniform size balls and place on cookie sheets.
5. Using a fork (dipped in flour), make a criss cross pattern on top of each of the peanut butter dough balls.
6. Bake in preheated oven for about 8-10 minutes.
7. Let slightly cool, and enjoy!