Creamy Veggie Soup
Calorie: 75, Proteins: 2 g, Total Fat: 5 g, Fiber: 2 g.
1. Clean and dry both the cauliflower and the leeks.
2. Chop the leeks into large pieces, and place in a large pot with the 4 tablespoons of unsalted butter.
3. Allow the leeks to cook in the pot with butter for a couple of minutes.
4. Cut the cauliflower into large pieces and add to the pot of leeks with the 3 cups of chicken broth.
5. Cook the cauliflower and leek mixture on low heat, until tender.
6. Transfer mixture to a blender, and blend until smooth. Add extra broth if needed.
7. Add salt and pepper to taste.
8. Let cool, and enjoy!